- Includes & Excludes
This ‘Classic Cultural & East Coast Tour’ takes you deep back into history. You will gain a better understanding of the island’s remarkably rich cultural and religious history that dates back 2,500 years. The itinerary is planned to uncover lesser known, but still entrancing remains of Sri Lanka’s cultural past. Stay in the Cultural Triangle and discover mystical ancient cities, lush jungles and the Elephant feeding and bathing at the Elephant Orphanage. Visit Dambulla’s cave temples with their breathtaking murals, inscriptions and statues; marvel at the magnificent carved Buddha statue in Polonnaruwa and climb the magnificent Sigiriya’s rock fortress. End of the tour you will proceed East Coast of Sri Lanka where you will enjoy sandy beach stay.
3 Nights at Jetwing Vil Uyana, Garden Dwelling
Later afternoon, you will proceed to Minneirya / Kawdulla national park for a safari searching for the wild elephants.
exploration fascinating ancient city of Polonnaruwa.
7 Night's at Uga Bay Pasikudah, Beach Studio
(Domestic schedule flight not operating currently / Only available charter flight only).
1 Night at Residence By Uga, Park Suite
End of Tour
- Accommodation in selected set of hotels or in hotels of a similar standard.
- Meals plan as mentioned in the chart.
- Air-conditioned transport with a service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- Entrance fees to Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla Golden cave temple and Minneriya / Kawdulla National Park
- 01 Jeep safaris at Minneriya / Kawdulla National Park
- All activities and tours as per the itinerary
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Charter flight
- Cost of beverages
- Porterage & Tips
- Lunch in Galle
- Excursions & detours beyond the itinerary
- Visa fee http://www.eta.gov.lk
- Compulsory Xmas & New Year supplement.
- Camera and photograph fee (where will applicable)