- Includes & Excludes
Visit Sri Lanka’s most spectacular sights with this phenomenal suggested 16 day’s luxury itinerary. Discover the ancient city of Anuradhapura, tour the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya with a botanist and witness the Pooja ceremony at Kandy’s Temple of the Tooth Relic. Trace Sri Lanka’s history from the first-century Dambulla Cave Temple to colonial-era constructions. Learn how settlers left their mark on cities like Galle. Stay in the historic home of Sir Thomas Lipton as you explore the tea-growing regions. You can also see the wild side of the country. Take safari excursions through Yala National Park in search of elusive leopard and iconic Sri Lankan elephant.
After the completion of formalities at the airport, you will be escorted to your air conditioned vehicle.
Thereafter, you will make the journey to Minuwangoda.
Upon arrival check into the hotel and spend the rest of the day in leisure and relaxation
1 Night at The Wallawa, Wallawa Bedroom
2 Night's at Ulagalla, Ulagalla Pool Villa
Late afternoon, proceed to visit Dambulla Cave Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This vast cave complex dates back to the first-century BC and is still regarded as an important Buddhist monastery. A huge collection of paintings covers the rock ceiling, while you’re surrounded by the highest number of Buddha statues ever found in one place.
1 Night at Jetwing Vil Uyana, Garden Dwelling
Return to hotel for the breakfast. After breakfast, check-out proceed to Kandy
On arrival to Kandy, check into the hotel, and spend the evening relaxing.
2 Night's at Kandy House, Deluxe Room
Late afternoon, tour the centre of Kandy to discover its ancient legacy before an evening visit to the Sacred Temple of the Tooth for an unforgettable Pooja session. This is when incense is burned, drums are sounded, and offerings are made to the relic.
2 Night's at Thotalagala, Junior Suite
2 Night's at Chena Huts, Cabin with Pool
3 Night's at Cape Weligama, Pool View Junior Suite
2 Night's at Galle Fort Hotel, Garden Room
A UNESCO World Heritage site, Galle mixes the exotic with the colonial. Here you can see the architectural legacies of Portuguese and Dutch settlers alongside more traditional Sri Lankan styles. Visit Galle Fort, the Maritime Museum, the Old Dutch Reformed Church, the Sun and the Moon bastions and many other fascinating sights.
End of Tour
- Accommodation in selected set of hotels or in hotels of a similar standard.
- Meals plan as mentioned in the chart.
- Air–conditioned transport with a service of an English–speaking chauffeur guide.
- Entrance fees to Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla Golden cave temple, Yala National Park (4 entries), Temple of Tooth and Peradeniya.
- 04 Jeep safaris at Yala National Park
- Private Galle City walk with Speciality guide Shanje.
- All activities and tours as per the itinerary
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Cost of beverages
- Porterage & Tips
- Lunch in Galle
- Excursions & detours beyond the itinerary
- Visa fee http://www.eta.gov.lk
- Compulsory Perahera Supplement
- Camera and photograph fee (where will applicable)