- Includes & Excludes
This ‘Sri Lankan Family Holiday Tour” takes you deep back into history, archaeological and scenic interest filled with fascinating stories and events, this tour will lead you experience the past of Sri Lanka in different flavors.
Start at Negombo and move toward Sigiriya where you will experience the visit of sun rising from top of the Sigiriya Rock fortress. Then move toward to experience the east coast beach in Trincomalee or Pasikudah. At the same time, the World Heritage sites like Dambulla Rock Temple & Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic will make you appreciate the prestigious artistic heritage of Sri Lanka.
Moreover, then you will be taken into the Peradeniya Botanical Garden. The final visit is Nuwara Eliya the Little England of Sri Lanka where you can see beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. Also experience the Horton Plains National Park.
1 Night at The Notary’s House, Deluxe Romm
3 Night's at Aliya Resort, Deluxe Room
After exploring Polonnaruwa you will then drive on for your next three nights by the coast.
3 Night's at Uga Bay, Beach Studio
The hotel also offers excursions to a local fishing village if you would like to see some local culture.
2 Night's at Jetwing Kandy Gallery, Luxury Room
Late afternoon, tour the centre of Kandy to discover its ancient legacy before an evening visit to the Sacred Temple of the Tooth for an unforgettable Pooja session. This is when incense is burned, drums are sounded, and offerings are made to the relic.
2 Night's at Heritance Tea Factory, Superior Room
1 Night at Villa Hundira, Deluxe Room
End of Tour
- Accommodation in selected set of hotels or in hotels of a similar standard.
- Meals plan as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Air-conditioned transport with a service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- Entrance fees to Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla Golden Cave Temple, Minneriya National Park, Temple of Tooth, Peradeniya Botanical Garden and Horton Plains.
- 01 Jeep safaris at Minneriya National Park
- All activities and tours as per the itinerary
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Cost of beverages
- Porterage & Tips
- Lunch in Galle
- Excursions & detours beyond the itinerary