Discovery & Culture
- This ultimate pure break itinerary has a strong focus on taking you into responsible activities
- Thanks to its size, Bali is easy to travel around and offers a real variety of things to do including culture, activity and beach.
- Make impacts to the community and give back will make your Bali holiday unforgettably meaningful.
- Not forget to mention, selected eco – accommodation with environment conscious concept will enhance your stay
9 nights 10 days Tour
- 9 days 8 nights journey to 2 tops destinations of Thailand with cultural highlight and
beautiful beach experience
- Welcome luxury dinner on traditional cruise along Chao Phraya River
- One day visit all highlight in Bangkok included Royal Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Museum of
Siam, Canals tour by traditional longtail boat and Temple of Dawn
- 5 nights accommodations in Koh Yao Noi, one of the largest in an archipelago of 44 islands
which famous since it was featured in James Bond movie
8 nights 9 days Tour
- Visit magnificence of the temples in Angkor Complex
- Learn and understand the thousand years of Khmer empire’s historical
- Experience authentic local life in the countryside
- Get in touch with the local people and learn from their living in the countryside
- See the amazing Tonle Sap Lake and houses on 10m high wooden stilts
- Explore the main attraction in Phnom Penh
- Once in a lifetime Bali holiday includes staying at must-visit places, showcasing Bali’s famous
natural landscapes and exotic beaches
- Featuring included activities to most Bali beautiful temples, uncover stories behind tattoo arts,
romantic seafood dinner, and optional tours to enhance your Bali journey
- Help the community to promote organic farming and sustainable life by visiting Discova RT
project in Manggis Village.
11 nights 12 days Tour
- Self-drive adventures with left-hand-side driving and glorious landscapes along the Garden Route
- Excellent dining and spellbinding sights in one-of-a-kind Cape Town
- Wine Country Tour
- Meerkat Tour
- A rich variety of colonial residences, boutique hotels and luxury safari lodges
14 nights 15 days Tour
- KwaZulu Natal’s breathtaking coastline.
- 9 Day Car Rental
- Authentic South African wildlife experience,
- South Africa’s best snorkelling and fantastic off-shore scuba diving.
- UNESCO Heritage Site
- Entrance fees to the game reserve and wetland park included
- Meals and activities included per itinerary
11 nights 12 days Tour
- Stroll around Tiananmen Square & characterful streets of ‘hutongs’
- Explore the Forbidden City
- Take part in a Chinese Knot Class & Chinese Dumpling making Class
- Hike along The Great Wall of China
- Culinary Highlights of Xi’an in this fun-filled evening Foodie Tour with Square Dancing Night Tour
- Visit the famous Terracotta Warriors
- Enjoy a evening of The Tang Dynasty Dancing show and the dumpling banquet dinner.
- Experience 1st Class on the Bullet Train
- Visit the the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base.
- Enjoy the bustling City life of Shanghai
10 nights 11 days Tour
- UNESCO site in Laos, especially in Luang Prabang like Wat Xiengthong, Wat Visoun, Phousy mountain, national museum
- Kuangsy waterfall one of most popular and beautiful waterfalls in Laos
- UNESCO site in Laos, Wat Phou ruin. The Wat Phou was a temple dedicated to Shiva, one of the Gods of the Hindu Trimurti
- Mekong River cruise to 4000 Islands
6 nights 7 days Tour from